Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Featured Artist: CumanaIllustration



CumanaIllustration's original works are surreal, sometimes a bit creepy, but much of the time, ultimately uplifting.

Christopher the artist says: "I am a native of Southern California and now reside in Nevada.
I am graduate from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. My work is influenced by the detritus and textures found in everyday life and I incorporate
some of these elements into my work by collaging them and painting over it. My work is
also influenced by animation and animals/insects as representations of people. Animals and insects have personalities and traits that mimic our own. Everyone can be linked to a
specific species if they look deep enough.I focus on the symbiotic relationship
in my work with my anthropomorphic figures."

Visit his shop at http://cumanaillustration.etsy.com

No comments: