Sunday, January 16, 2011

Etsy Shopping


Yes, I have a shop on Etsy, and I do love when people buy from me. But I also love to buy from others on Etsy. There are so many wonderful shops with amazing products. Here are but a few on my wishlist.
Perfumes from Loreto. I've actually bought from this seller before, and highly recommend her. Some of my favourite scents are Yellow Rose, Neroli, Liquid Sunshine (which was the first to run out, as I used it so often) and Mojito.
 
Peppermint sandwich cookies from Tookies. I love chocolate and peppermint, and these look beyond delicious.

 
Horus eye charm from Hint. This speaks to the mythology and Egyptology lover in me. 

 
Silhouette fused glass necklace by CCValenzo
I can just imagine this pendant incorporated into one of my own creations.


 Handmade shoes by SpiroCreations. There is something so basic about these, yet so wild. I want them!
 
TARDIS wallet/business card holder by CoolBeans. Cutest business card holder ever! Plus, it's the perfect size to hold my 4th gen iPod Nano.



Keys to Secret Cities bracelet. Yes, this is one of my pieces. If I didn't make key jewelry and found something like this in another shop, I'd want to buy it.





 

No comments: