Sunday, August 29, 2010

Host a Virtual Party and earn FREE Jewelry!

Ever thought of hosting a jewelry party in your home? Not sure you have the time to cook, clean and get all your busy friends together at once? Problem solved. Have a Virtual Party with Bright Circle Jewelry. It's simple, fun and has great perks!

As the hostess all you have to do is invite your friends, family and coworkers to shop at their leisure and enjoy a surprise gift and free shipping on their order. I will provide you an email invitation with a 7 day shopping period of your choosing. Simply add a personal message and pass it along to everyone you know. The email will contain a link to my store and directions to redeem the free gift and shipping offer.

When your friends enter the code on the invitation at checkout, I will know that it was you who referred them. At the end of the week, I'll tally up the sales from your party and reward you with 20% of the total retail sales (before shipping) in store credit to use in my store!
There are other great incentives, contact me at bright.circle@yahoo.com for more details.