As some of you may know, I opened a shop on Artfire last year. Recently I've been trying out their 30-day free trial of the Pro membership.
Here are the 5 things I like about the Artfire experience:
1. The option of a FREE account. No listing fees, no selling fees, no percentage taken out of any sales.
2. The easy listing process, with everything on a single page, instead of going through five pages to list a single item.
3. It's possible to make sales even with the free (basic) account.
4. Within a few days of switching to a Pro account, I made a sale.
5. Being allowed to share links to my other Internet shops.
Want to sell on Artfire? Follow this link to sign up: http://www.artfire.com/users/BrightCircle/sell-crafts