Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catching up on Not-Art

Day 25. Collage, paper, rollerball pen, marker. This is one of my favourites, and somewhat closer to my definition of art. The paper scraps are cut up bits of old lists and things I wrote.

Day 26. Marker. I'd been watching Labyrinth that day (no, nobody give me any funny looks, there's more to the movie than David Bowie as the goblin king) so you can sort of see the spirals and angles as 'walls' complete with openings.

Day 27. Colored pencil and oil pastel.

Day 28. Oil pastel. Vaguely inspired by African mud cloth.

Day 29. Acrylic paint. I meant for this to be mostly blue but other colors insisted on getting involved.

Day 30. I started out angry, thus the base of varied reds. Got happier as I painted, thus the orange, pink and burgundy. Added bits of green for color theory.

Day 31. Marker and rollerball. Made this during Monty Python.

Day 32. Liquid shimmer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick.

Day 33. Silk, marker. I call it 'Jerusalem' because I made this during yet more Monty Python, and man do those guys have some kind of obsession with the song.

Day 34. Bronze rocket paint, acrylic paint.

No comments: