Saturday, July 3, 2010

Three of my earring designs set to be published in BeadStyle magazine!

http://bright-circle.deviantart.com/art/Earrings-Sherbet-rectangle-169066751Oh man I'm super-excited once again! A few weeks after getting back from the Bead & Button show, I heard back from sister publication BeadStyle, who wants to publish THREE of my earring designs!



I had an especially good feeling that the last pair would get in--something fascinating about those silver spacer bars, plus it uses the same technique as my Armor in Moonlight spacer bar bracelet published in the May issue of BeadStyle.

2 comments:

Kokopelli said...

How cool! The bracelet is really something different and the earrins are a great idea with the same technique.

AnotherBlessing said...

Congratulations! You're in the big time now!